Ancient Voices- Prayers Of The Womb
Feb 15-20, 2018
Prayers of the Womb Retreat with Aya Papaya
Halemalu Retreat Center
~ Immerse yourself in beautiful Hawaii. Guided by AyaPapaya and Marya Stark we will adventure and explore the Kona coast, snorkel in warm pristine waters, try exotic fruits, and hike along lava rock.
~ We will have a chance to swim with wild dolphins and/or other sea creatures, one day in a chartered boat and the rest offshore swimming to gently explore their natural habitat. The spinner dolphins of Kona get their name from their acrobatics flipping through the air, and it is a sight to see from shore. In the water, at certain times, and when they want to, dolphins can be playful and open to human interaction.
~ Our retreat is set during whale season, so often we will hear their songs under water and see them from the shore.
~ Songs of the womb with Marya Stark.
~ Connect and integrate the body, heart, and soul with movement classes lead by AyaPapaya.
~ Full moon celebration and ritual with your sisters.
~ Rattle making to create an instrument that can help us dive deep into our inner pulse.
~ Rejuvenate and relax at Halemalu, and walk through their 5 acre botanical gardens.
Included In Your Retreat Package:
– 6 day 5 night stay at the naturalistic yet luxurious Halemalu($800-$1200 value)
– Organic meals provided from the day you arrive to our last morning together (except for two meals eaten off site) ($400 value)
– Facilitated workshops and guided meditations lead by Marya Stark and AyaPapaya throughout the event ($300-$600 value)
– Chartered boat excursion to more secluded bays where dolphins like to gather ($150 value)
– Snorkel gear rental for all 5 days ($125 value)
– Transportation from/to airport to Retreat Centeras well as all transportation throughout the retreat ($300 value)
– Opportunity to swim with wild dolphins in beautiful Hawaii and hear the whales sing underwater (priceless!)